Someone please tell me a miracle cure!!!

Cat

Reaction score
I have had a cold for the last couple of weeks and the sore throat is really getting me down. Ican hardly talk its in constant pain and Ihave coughing fits that make me vomit. OH and I cant sleep in the same bed as Imake to much noise keep coughing and retching, and I can only find really mild strepsils to take during pregnancy, I cant even take the decent ones that numb your throat.

Poor me!

when i have a really bad sore throat i suck ice cubes. the cold helps to numb it

Can you not have lemsip whist your PG?

Wobbles said:
Can you not have lemsip whist your PG?

Nah I think it contains ibuprofen as well as paracetamol or something,

Lemsip max cold & flu drinks contain:
paracetamol, phenylephrine hydrochloride also contains ascorbic acid (vit c), sucrose & aspartame!

tabs contain:
paracetamol, phenylephrine hydrochloride, caffine - also contains tartrazin (e102)

gargling with tcp works a treat :D

Sucking icecubes works for me too.

Or the good old honey and lemon in warm water.

Hope you feel better soon hunnie.

Sorry no cold remedies but OMG I can't believe you're 22 weeks already! :shock: Do you know what you're having (boy or girl) Sorry if I missed a post!!

Kim she knows but she aint sharing :cry:

The best throat sweets ever are in boots called "TYROZETS" they are brilliant ! numb your throat (and mouth , tongue etc !!! but works wonders !!!)

ooh Steph I agree-anised flavour, cant feel my tongue :lol: Can still manage to talk tho :rofl:

oh these were orange flavour !! ewww cant stand anised !! :rofl:

Do they do them in orange now? yipee

I usely get the ones that are two tubes in a box :D

yep thats the ones, yea they do orange now !!yummy !! i had a about 3/4 in row then read your supposed to only take 1 every 2 hours !!!!opps!haha

yeah coz they act as a laxitive :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->