Someone stop me!

But a third nipple would be great for breastfeeding!!

Just think about it, nipples 1 and 2 are sore. Well, that's okay, just move onto the third nipple, hahahaha.

Tell Wooly, Indigo says she's having triplets, lol.

Eva...r u in Phx? Did u witness the monsoon?

Yes indeedy. That dust storm was crazy HUGE!

This is when we saw it coming from the end of our street
https://primliciousgraphics.com/pictures/dust-storm1.jpg

Wow...yeah...that's a good one...always thought they were kind of cool....

Thanks for the pic....miss the AZ sky....sky seems bigger out west....

But a third nipple would be great for breastfeeding!!

Just think about it, nipples 1 and 2 are sore. Well, that's okay, just move onto the third nipple, hahahaha.

Tell Wooly, Indigo says she's having triplets, lol.

Good grief ladies what are you doing to me? :D 3 babies & 3 nipples :wacko: I'm on CD2 is that too early for SS and POAS? :rofl:

Bubba I'll let you join in the madness this time :)

Woke up feeling like I may be out this month. I'm just not "feeling it" Plus FF has given me 3 possible start days for AF. Feels like I'd be running the gauntlet, get past one date, then theres another :shrug:

P.S: I'm gonna break DH fan. He had it on full blast last night & I got woken up by my bbt alarm, shivering cold :dohh:

Woke up feeling like I may be out this month. I'm just not "feeling it" Plus FF has given me 3 possible start days for AF. Feels like I'd be running the gauntlet, get past one date, then theres another :shrug:

P.S: I'm gonna break DH fan. He had it on full blast last night & I got woken up by my bbt alarm, shivering cold :dohh:

If you're worried about the temp dip today, don't be...it might shoot right back up tomorrow.

Shoot the fan, I know you can do it! Lol :happydance:

Eva - I'm 12dpo and I'm not 'feeling' it either, but then I'm not sure what I'm supposed to be feeling for (a nice pair of pecs'd be nice:haha:). C'mon no obsessing, no SSing [-X[-X but shoot the fan!!!x

Nah, I'll save the ammo for the impending zombie apocalypse :haha:

BUT I do have an extendable steel baton (what I refer to as my smack stick...lol) close by that I can smash it with :haha:

Gosh, I must seem all the way violent, what with guns and smack sticks :blush: Lets just say I'm making sure trauma from my past never happens again :thumbup:

If you're worried about the temp dip today, don't be...it might shoot right back up tomorrow.

Ya know I had MAJOR cramping this morning...............nope not SS, just made me think that eating 4 huge cookies is not good for my stomach :haha:

Ya know I had MAJOR cramping this morning...............nope not SS, just made me think that eating 4 huge cookies is not good for my stomach :haha:

Maybe not, but it is totally good for your psyche! Lol.

And honestly, at 9DPO, I'd be thinking implantation cramping, lol. I just wouldn't say it aloud!

Maybe not, but it is totally good for your psyche! Lol.

And honestly, at 9DPO, I'd be thinking implantation cramping, lol. I just wouldn't say it aloud

It was my insides telling me its gonna give me the skiddies for eating those damned tasty cookies :haha:

You'll be spouting off about your bondage stuff soon next!!!:laugh2:

I googled somewhere (when I first started TTC and was driving myself nuts SSing) that usual preg symptoms don't kick in until 6 weeks along, so I reckon then the ONLY sure sign of preg will be a missed AF. Sorry don't want to disillusion all those frenetic SSers but you know it's just the road to madness x

You'll be spouting off about your bondage stuff soon next!!!:laugh2:

I googled somewhere (when I first started TTC and was driving myself nuts SSing) that usual preg symptoms don't kick in until 6 weeks along, so I reckon then the ONLY sure sign of preg will be a missed AF. Sorry don't want to disillusion all those frenetic SSers but you know it's just the road to madness x

You are totally right!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->