Someone stop me!

Eva if you woke up shivering it's no surprise your temp has dipped :hugs:

Now you know the only true symptom of a BFP is an extra ear with a third nipple sprouting on our forehead :rofl:

Eva if I were you I'd go and shoot the shit out of something, it's pretty cool that you have that option.

You'll be spouting off about your bondage stuff soon next!!!:laugh2:

I googled somewhere (when I first started TTC and was driving myself nuts SSing) that usual preg symptoms don't kick in until 6 weeks along, so I reckon then the ONLY sure sign of preg will be a missed AF. Sorry don't want to disillusion all those frenetic SSers but you know it's just the road to madness x

You are totally right!

Bloody boring though innit? If only that 'symptom' was an extra ear or a third nipple sprouting from your forehead :rofl:

You'll be spouting off about your bondage stuff soon next!!!:laugh2:

I googled somewhere (when I first started TTC and was driving myself nuts SSing) that usual preg symptoms don't kick in until 6 weeks along, so I reckon then the ONLY sure sign of preg will be a missed AF. Sorry don't want to disillusion all those frenetic SSers but you know it's just the road to madness x

You are totally right!

Bloody boring though innit? If only that 'symptom' was an extra ear or a third nipple sprouting from your forehead :rofl:

I would accept an extra eye too! :haha:

Well Wooly has to have the third nipple for the triplets!

Well, to be honest I'd take all three, ear, eye and nip 'cos quite frankly I'm growing a beard here waiting for this bloody BFP to show up!!!:rofl::rofl:

Well, to be honest I'd take all three, ear, eye and nip 'cos quite frankly I'm growing a beard here waiting for this bloody BFP to show up!!!:rofl::rofl:

Well you had to grow a beard as you have no BFPoo to wait on this time :laugh2:

11 dpo today & I'm not going to test. Couldn't take the disappointment. The first predicted start of AF is tomorrow. I hope she stays away. The cramps from the other day seemed to gave been gas pains.......took a long time, but those pains were aleviated :blush:

DH's fan mysteriously made its way to the floor while he was in the bathroom this morning :shrug: Unfortunately not before almost freezing me to death.

Scoreboard
Fan: 2
Eva:1- but Eva has a Glock 22 with 3 full magazines of .40 cal ammo ready to shoot the fecal matter (self censored..lol) out of the evil fan :gun:

Yay go Eva.

The best cure for symptom spotting is to shoot the shit out of stuff, I'm sure I read a Swedish study on this recently.

Y'all are cracking me up! :rofl:! My boobs are tender too, wait, I'm only cd3! Crap, can't symptom spot yet!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->