something different for pork chops

ladyjayne

Reaction score
as above, normally i just cook them plain under the grill occasionally i add cheese but i fancy somethinng different. What can i do with them??

I grill too and then add garlic and cheese. Mmmm!

Butterfly them (slice the meaty side up to the bone, making a little pocket) and fill with prepared bread stuffing, bake (depending on size) around 30 minutes at around 350 degrees.

Or, you can bake them in the oven with mushroom soup, onions and garlic.

Or, pan fry and serve with pan fried sliced apples and onions, adding a bit of apple juice at the end to make a glaze.

Or, slice and marinate in a bit of orange juice and ginger with pepper, pan fry with some sliced peppers, onions, carrots (even broccoli) and serve over rice

OOOo i love the idea of stuffing them. I'd have never thought of that. I'll give it a go! Thanks!

per pork chop (loin chops are good)

Lightly oil a square of aluminium foil, (dont forget per chop and you will need to wrap the chop totally in the foil with sliced raw potato place the pork chop on top, sprinkle with mixed herbs. top with sliced red apple. wrap in the oil and bake in the oven gas mark 4 for 40 minutes.

hope you like this. good luck.

per pork chop (loin chops are good)

Lightly oil a square of aluminium foil, (dont forget per chop and you will need to wrap the chop totally in the foil with sliced raw potato place the pork chop on top, sprinkle with mixed herbs. top with sliced red apple. wrap in the oil and bake in the oven gas mark 4 for 40 minutes.

hope you like this. good luck.

or
https://allrecipes.com/Recipes/Meat-and-Poultry/Pork/Pork-Chops/Main.aspx

i know this is a month old, but i just made some interesting pork chops tonight and thought i'd share! lol

mixed a couple of teaspoons honey with a couple of teaspoons of whole grain mustard, brushed the mixture on one side of the chops, cooked in the oven for 15 mins, then turned and did the same on the other side. think it would be better grilled, but was rather yummy :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->