Something I just need to get out!!!

RachA

Reaction score
Seen Iron Man 3 twice and if I'm honest.......I wouldn't kick Robert Downey Jr out of my bed!!!!!

:). Feeling better already :kiss:

I loved him in Ally McBeale....SWOOOON!

I've never really had a thing for him, but I love him in Iron Man! I think it's Tony Stark who I have a crush on lol.

I'd never liked him before Iron Man either but I do love him in the 3 films and also in Sherlock Holmes.

I couldn't picture who this was, so I googled it... Not my taste ;) give me chAnning Tatum or Gerard butler, and I'd never get out of bed ;) haha x

It's amazing how all the the drug/alcohol abuse did nothing to ravage his looks, and he's actually more attractive now than he was in his youth.

Iv said this ever since the film only you back in 94 and even more so with sherlock holmes and iron man just topped it off :)

I wouldnt kick any of the Avengers out of bed :thumbup:

I certainly wouldn't kick him out of bed either! :winkwink:

I have to share this, this is my friend who goes around alot of the premiers and gets his photo with the stars and autographs, he has thousands of them and always got a few new ones cropping up each week.
He with his nephew who I think won a fancy dress competition at the premier and got to walk down the red carpet with the stars.

I was moaning about this for weeks that he got to meet him and I was jelouse :)
64421_10152194801536996_433018867_n.jpg

I'm jealous too!!!!!! :sulk:

The only famous person I've ever met is Alfonso Ribera (Carlton from Fresh Prince) and he's a douche. :haha:

Lol as someone else said. Its tony stark I woukdnt kick outbof bed. I don't normally have a 'thing' for celebs. But I woudnt say no to him haha. Can't wait to get the chance to see it! (When its out on dvd then!)

LOL ;)

I think one of his lines that cracked me up was the conversation:

"The early bird catches the worm....and second mouse gets the cheese."

Tony later says: I'm still trying to figure out what happened to the first mouse.

:rofl: His lines are too funny. lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->