Something is up in the downstairs

LAnderson083

Reaction score
Hey everyone. So I am totally new to the online forum thing.. I wanted to seek some outwardly advice or thoughts as I dont want to alert family just yet. So my situation began last week on the 16th as I was approaching my AF. I was due to start in 2 days LMP was the 21st and the hubs and I had sex on the 3rd and 4th of January.So I had a gone to the bathroom, caution TMI and wiped and there was a somewhat large glob of very pink mucus. Thats all there was. Nothing more for the rest of the day. I thought this was very strange for me and immediately remembered reading of Implantation bleeding. I have 2 daughters 5 and almost 3 so I have done my fair share of looking up symptoms.

The next day in the evening, it happened again. It wasn't normal for coming onto a period which is usually with light bleeding that picks up. This was just a glob of pink mucus. Much more brown the 2nd time. I also took a pregnancy test and it was negative.
The following day, I had what seemed that I may have started AF, but it was very odd. VERY light. Took all day to fill a pad (did't wan to use tampons just in case of... whatever). Though when I sat down and urinated, some small maybe nickel in size and smaller clots came out. This happened periodically over the next 3 days. It tampered off on the 23rd and ended with yet another large clump of pink mucus.

I can't say what CD these events happened on, because I am not sure what was happening.
Today on the 24th, I am having a lot of left pelvic... not pain, because its not painful, but more like twinges or something. I'm also having a strange bloody taste in my mouth. And I am Crazy exhausted. BUT, my kids have been sick and am wondering if I am picking up their cold. Tired, Very tired and dizzy at times. Which could be the cold. We have 2 girls and my we are a little excited of the prospect of a little baby. Don't want to get my hopes up though. We weren't trying and we use the pull out method. Have for 13 years except when tried for our girls, so I am not sold that I am PG, just not sold that I'm not. It's been a week almost that I tested, should I test again, or should I not waste my money? :shrug:

So, just a little update. Yesterday I spent most of the day with this bloody taste in my mouth. I kept brushing my teeth and washing my mouth out because it was driving me insane, and it woke me from a dead sleep twice. Also, last night I had some EWCM which is not common after a normal period. Usually everything is dry. Also, last night I had some heavy pinching in my left ovary area. This was pretty painful.

I'm starting to get a little worried. I can' quite figure out what is going on with me. My breasts are slightly tender, but off and on. Not really noticeable as maybe an early preg symptom. But who knows. Any insight would be appreciated. I keep reading the horror stories about things like cervical cancer and other disorders and it's getting me a little anxious. :wacko:

It's never a bad idea to check with a doctor about these unusual symptoms. At this point it seems unlikely that it's pregnancy but since you're not sure of your dates and people sometimes get a urine test positive later it doesn't mean it's not. Sorry I don't really have anything to add!

Thank you! I'm starting to wonder if I am having a hormonal imbalance or if there is a problem. So I'll be calling the doc tomorrow... ;)

I've always been fairly regular so this is just strange. Hopefully we will have answers soon. Thanks again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->