something my aunt said..

staycutee

mummy
Reaction score
she came to see lucas yesterday for 1st time, and he needed to be changed so she offered to do it. anyway as she did she said these exact words haha "aint he got big balls!".. and asked if they had mentioned it at the hospital!! no one at the hospital said anything, no one else has mentioned it (then again my mum hasnt had any sons so she wouldnt know i guess). now im worried? i know there is nothing wrong as obv a midwife would have commented but still :shrug:

Lol don't worry, Joseph was pretty 'swollen' when he was first born too, I think it's something to do with hormones. They soon start looking a bit more normal! x

I agree with the above poster they do look more swollen due to hormones,so I wouldnt worry hunni.x

Yeh my nephew had massive ones when he was tiny, not sure the reason but its normal apparantly.

And girls have hard boobies when they're born because of hormones.... Oh the joys of hormones! Lol

Yip, it's the hormones and completely normal. Hubby was VERY proud of J when he was born!! :rofl: But they do go down to a much more in proportion size pretty quickly.

Yeh, same as above, i've never had a son but all babies bits are swollen and they grow into them eventually!! :) x

yep i've heard hormones can make them look huge.

altho having said that Kians have always looked huge and still do and i don't think its just hormones anymore...especially if i compare them to my nephews or my friends same aged babies. i know this is TMI but OH has rather large ones too so i'm thinking he just has similarly shaped genitals to his dad? i don't think theres anything wrong tho. like every other body part i think balls come in different shapes and sizes.

I didn't notice but at his 48hour check the dr noted down water retention in the testicles and said it'd sort itself out.

thanks everyone. purple_socks i was thinking the same thing about lucas's dad's ones lol xx

I remember seeing the baby boy in the next bed at the maternity ward, he was only a few hours old and his were huge, I was quite shocked as I didn't really know they would look like that...but apparently its normal for them when they are new!

Lol, yeah, it's normal, and they go down. When Adi was born, not only were they huge, but they were so dark they didn't really seem to match him (still don't...).
My older brother was watching me wash him up and he said, really loudly, "What's wrong with his BALLS?!" and burst out laughing. My mother was videotaping, so that's what you hear in the background. lol

This whole thread made me giggle so I must be pretty immature. :haha: Emma's vagina was quite swollen in the beginning too. In fact her whole body was a bit on the swollen side. I can't believe your aunt just out and said that though. :rofl:

aahah thanks everyone. i knoww i cant believe she said it either! she also said his nickname could be "lucas big balls" :blush: haha xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->