Something or Nothing?

Atuck2

Reaction score
Today is 3dpo on CD23. For a few days before O-day, I was having some left pelvis pain and cramps that increased in intensity until O-day. Then they settled back down, but I was still feeling it. Today, it feels worse again and I feel almost a pulling sensation on the left side of my pelvis. O-day and today the cramps/pain has been accompanied with diarrhea...

Is this a good thing or am I just symptom spotting?

hi, I'm 3dpo today too, I had the same thing you mentioned accompanied by lots of ewcm up until today which is so flipping weird I'm usually dry at this stage, but I'm not holding much hope I just have a funny feeling I'm out this month.

Yeah I'm dry and irritated actually. I have the same feeling that I'm out though.

CM is a little more watery than EWCM, but still stretchy. I've still had left pelvis pain and caught a little spotting once today.

Got 7 BFP at 9dpo-10dpo. At 11dpo-now (14dpo) BFN.No AF yet.

I only keep updating in case someone is following along or searches the web for answers at a later time (like I've been doing...)

I am currently 18dpo and it has been 7 days since the tests turned negative. Still no AF or sign of her. No cramping or spotting. :shrug:

Atuck i am pleased to see its not just me that has drove myself crazy on google trying to find some answers, im unsure how many dpo i am today (so thats not any help at all) but it is something i wouldve normally obsessed over. I am AF is due 2nd july and normally it is bang on time, but i am hoping it will stay away, my fiance and i have been trying for a baby for well over 2 year now 😭😭 for about 4-5 days now i have felt nauseaus, my boobs are really sore and my nipples are extremely sensative. I have a major cold that randomly keeps coming and going too (i think my hayfever has started though) my back really hurts too, it is really achey. I feel like i need to pee all of the time, on another thread i had been posting and by 10:45am i had already been to the toilet about 4 times 😕 Keep getting cramps down below too, i hope its a little bean implanting (fingers crossed) and my cervix is extremely far back and has been for 3/4 days now.

Atuck how is your journey going?? When are you due to test??

Beckie x

I'm following Hun. I wish I had some answers for you! Fingers crossed things change positively for you xxx

Test again today, 21dpo and 10 days since the first bfn. No line and no bleeding...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 7
I'm getting a blood test done tomorrow, but I'm not sure that is going to give me any answers either. I'm just at a loss...

24dpo and started to bleed this evening

Aww hunni I'm sorry! I really hope you get a BFP soon! X

Thank you for the support. I'm hoping that I may get a sticky bean this next cycle. I keep reading that a lot of women are more fertile after a CP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->