Something strange is going on with my body :(

channy3232

Reaction score
So I've had really long cycles since I had my son. 38 days or so. Last one was 45. I went to the doctor and mentioned it along with a lot of PCOS symptoms. She's doing blood tests. I should have ovulated on Friday (the 6th). Not expecting AF until the 20th or so. Well I just went to the bathroom and TMI there was a smear of light brown mucusy stuff in my underwear. I wiped and there was a ton of it. So now I'm waiting to see if it's the beginning of my AF (really early) or just some kind of spotting. If it's AF, I'll be really surprised because this would only be CD 30 and I haven't had a cycle this short for probably 6 or 7 years! Of course my hopes getting the best of me wonders if it could be implantation???? I'd be about 3 or 4 DPO? Ugh. I hope it's not AF.

So now I'm lying here in bed going crazy. I want to go to the bathroom to look but at the same time I don't because I don't want AF to be there!!
Well I went and wiped. There was nothing visible on the toilet paper except a few little "chunks" of what looked like dried blood. This isn't how my period normally starts so now I'm going nuts wondering what's going on!

Just got up to pee (it's 430 here) and it's my period :(
sad, but I've been wanting to lose some weight before I get pregnant again. I guess I can tackle that now. But I'm still sad. :cry:

Thanks hun. But I'll look on the bright side. I thought I had ov symptoms earlier than I was supposed to but thought it was impossible because I ov so late. But I guess I was! Because here's AF on CD 30! So at least I know I'm ovulating! At least once :shrug:

well yes,at least something goods come out of this.gl for this cycle.:hugs:

Hey,
Hopefully this will be the start of shorter more regular cycles for you!! So on a positive note if that is the case in the time you would normally have had 3 chance to concieve you would now have 4!!! Hope you can achieve your goals for the weigh loss and your BFP is just around the corner!

Fingers and Toes most defintely crossed for you :) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->