something that has never happened to me before..please read

hereitgoes

TTC #1
Reaction score
Girls I just posted that I have a long cycle, 47 to 42 to 45.... I NEVER spot or anything between periods and always on CD1 I am in bits and very bloated...
I got a smiley on opk on cd16 - thought this was way too early ... dtd every 2nd day since cd12..
on CD28 today - not supposed to get AF for another 12 days and when I went to the loo -tmi alert... I checked my CP and a little bit of blood came out on the tissue...
I never ever see blood before 40 days... what is this?!! It cant be implantation can it - isnt that supposed to come out in some sort of blob or when you wipe?
any ideas? x

Implantation spotting varies enormously.

I for example, had a week of bleeding similar to a light period (I did lose the baby at 14 weeks unfortunately but it was not related to that)

This could be implantation spotting - it's the right sort of time if you ovulated around day 17-18.

If you still have any OPK's I'd be tempted to do one as LH raises in early pregnancy so if you have a strong line there is a chance it could be caused by that

If you are a regular CP checker it could be irritation of the cervix causing a bleed.

I have also had cycles where out of the blue I started spotting at erratic times, I think it is due usually to rapidly rising or falling hormones.

Do you bbt at all? OPK are great for timing bedding but in a lot of cases you will get a positive OPK, your body will gear up to ovulate and then doesn't. Unless you bbt you will not know this and stop testing with the OPK. They are both used best together. Hope this helps :hugs:

Hi girls, Kates Im so sorry for your loss.
I just did a first response - BFN - but it wasnt first morning urine... I dont check my CP at all really - I read it somewhere and decided to do it today .
My temp this morn went to 36.4 from 36.6 yesterday and the day before...
If this was implantation, wouldnt I surely get a bfp? My head is frying and Im supposed to be in work in 10 mins ...
really appreciate your help girls xxx thank you

Unfortunately implantation bleed doesn't mean a :bfp: if the fertilised egg isn't perfect you may suffer a chemical pregnancy where it ends just after/before the :witch: is due.

If you have never checked you CP before I would definitely say that it was cervix irritation then, doesn't mean your out of the running though just because you didn't have an implantation bleed. I didn't with our sprout!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->