• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Something to make you laugh!!!! Not TTC Related

H

HAYS

https://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotland/glasgow_and_west/7095134.stm

Wierdo!

Ha ha wierdo!!! :rofl:
Why would you want to do that?!

How you doing hun?

he was in his room, IMO he shouldn't have been charged!

its sooo odd but yeh he shouldnt have been charged,he was in his own space, no ones problem!

Mel, im doing good thanks, 5days till testing feel so many niggly pains on lower right side, might be af symps so ill have to be patient and see!
How you feeling?
xx

Are you going to give in early and test Hays??
I'll keep my fingers crossed for you chick - I'd recomend ASDA own brand they were brill for me when others had said negative.

I'm OK, feeling a bit sickly every now and then, really struggling at work - mucking out stables is far too strenuous when you feel knackered all the time!!

Other than that I'm fine, apart from the midwife says I can't have an early scan (she says having a previous miscarriage isn't reason enough as I've had a healthy child since :hissy:), she said I maybe able to have one at 12 weeks if I'm strill worried. I've looked into a private one but they are so expensive. So I don't know what to do :wacko:

haha,

there was another similar story this week about a guy being drunk and having sex with the pavement lol

Mel- thats bad hun they should still let you have an early scan??

How much is a private?xx

LMAO! How can he be put on the sex offenders register? How do they know the bike hadn't consented? ;)

hahahahahaha nice one hun!!!

He shouldnt be done for it tho, he was in his own space!

I reckon the bike came onto him, fully charged in 6th gear!!!

HOP ON!

I don't think I OV'd this month so I haven't really been looking out for symptoms. I just know I've got cramps and a backache right now, but they're typical pre-AF.

I just read you're testing tomorrow! Good luck with that!! :dust:

Funny story, weird though!
So basically you can get charged for masterbating or whatever he was doing with his bike:wacko:in the pricacy of your own room and be charged?!?! And be put on the sex offenders list?!?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->