something wrong??

theresarhuebb

x mother of 3 x
Reaction score
hey im new on this part, just recently had my baby boy hell be two weeks tomorrow, hes my 3rd child!

its been 3 years since i last give birth so i cant remember what bleeding is like after giving birth,

my problem is.. i gave birth two weeks ago and my bleeding went from bright red to now dark brown bleeding its enough to soak a pad and ive had a few stringy clots (tmi) sorry! i know b;eeding suppost to calm down and blood can go darker when your stopping bleeding but like i say mines actually like a period but dark reddy/brown blood and i do have an odd smell.... i had 2nd degree tearing so thats adds to my worry but defo dont think its anything to do with that!

what do you ladies think? anyone going through something similar?

I think if there is a funny smell maybe you should get checked out by your mw or doctor as could be an infection.

My bleeding was heavy and red for about three weeks then looked more like the end if a period. I also had clots.

Please get checked out if unsure

Mine is the same as you described. Also seems to be a little more tissue passing. I'm not to worried, but if you are soaking pads frequently I would go get checked.

PS. Had my little one on 5/28

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->