Somethings wrong

sweetsammi

1st time mummy and WTT
Reaction score
For the past 3weeks Oliver has been tugging at his right ear so much he will make it bleed. He's been vomiting, having diarreah and just hasn't been his usual happy self. He will be laughing one minute then just suddenly start screaming all high pitched and nothin i do can console him. It takes him ages to settle at night and even then he's waking up screaming lots. His temp has been 37 so slightly raised but not a temp. I've taken him doctors three times. The first 2times they said they couldnt find anything wrong with him. I though it sounded like an ear infectiion but the docs said his ears where clear. I took him again on fri and he said his right ear was inflamed but wouldnt give antibiotics cus it sounded viral. He now seems abit better but hes still wakin up in the night screaming and still has loose stools, thoygh the vomiting has got a little better, its still happening. Dont know whats going on but he's not himself :( x

aww poor olly.

I automatically thought it sounded like an ear infection. if its a viral infection it should just work its way out soon enough.

hope he's feeling better soon.

It could also be his teeth, my babies always tugged at their ears when teething, and it might explain the nappies too :(

I'd keep an eye on the temp and if it starts going up and the little man is still not right then I'd get him seen again:hug:

def sounds like an ear infection, hope it passes soon - but babies can get a temp with teething too, and it can give them runny#2s

awww poor bubbs....

its heart wrenching :( :hugs:

I hope he feels better soon

Does sound like an ear infection with a bit of teething, poor baby. Get well soon oliver.xx

I'd go to A&E personally if I was getting "I don't know" from the quacks.

Hope hes better soon x

Sounds like teething to me to. Grace always had runny #2's a sore bottom and poorly ear when she started teething. If it doesn't ease up in a day or 2 i'd take hime back to the docs.

Get well soon Oliver xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->