somone please please help me out :(

loulou12321

Reaction score
right, i was seeing this bloke for 5 months, and we really did fall in love with each other... but we decided it was better to be apart as we argued over little things. we'd been split up about 4 weeks when he asked if he could come to mine to talk. so i let him and he said something along the lines of " i feel so down, i can't sleep for thinking of you, ive missed you so much, i want to get back with you, please give me another chance, i promise i wont mess up or hurt you as these past few weeks have made me realise i cant be without you" so i said i'd think about it (although i really wanted to) so then i text him the next day and said yeah ok ill give it another go, then i barely heard anything from him for 2 weeks!! whys that!? then weve been talking past few days and he said he was sorting his life out by getting back into work at stopping smoking.. so i was like ok. but he didnt mention us.

what do i do? im still madly in love with him, i play songs over and over again that remind me of him, i keep thinking of the good times with him.
why did he tell me all those things and then not get back with me? (this guy IS NOT a person to talk about his feelings usually so i know they were genuine)
do i tell him how i feel or leave it?
you might think 5 months isnt long at all but he made me feel like noone else ever has, treated me like a princess :(

Hmmmm... Honestly? I'd say he is playing with your emotions. Think about it - if he really meant what he said he would not keep you hanging on for the past 2 weeks and he would not not mention what he said.

You deserve to be happy and this man isn't making you happy.

Hold your head high, press stop on those soppy records and do something to make yourself feel good about you.

If he calls again in the future think carefully whether to answer or not - he's making you feel like crap. x

I'd say go for it. Only because you only have one chance at life, why waste it wondering. Just ask him outright, if he wants to think you've got your answer because if he really loved you he wouldn't need to think about it..

Good luck

I'd say go for it. Only because you only have one chance at life, why waste it wondering. Just ask him outright, if he wants to think you've got your answer because if he really loved you he wouldn't need to think about it..

Good luck

This ^^

good luck x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back