songs for labour?

I had DH make me a playlist on his Ipod. Some of the songs that I can remember off the top of my head were Calling All Angels by Jane Siberry, Somewhere Over The Rainbow by Israel something (Hawaiian name), and Hallelujah by Bon Jovi (great remake), and many other slow relaxing songs.

I was so bad with pain music went out the window lol .

But for you hun , Theres a woman called Carra dillon her songs are amazingly soft and she has such a beautifull irish voice .
i love roxettes soft songs and strange as it may sound i love Tracy chapman .

Good luck choosing . x .

Stayin' Alive is the first one that popped to my mind.

I'm all for upbeat more than relaxing and quiet. Laughing during labour was really helpful for me last time, and anything that lightens the tone is what I'd like!

Yeah, I'll probably load up my ipod with a few seasons of Everybody Hates Chris!

Halfway through with Layla , I had paid for the TV as it was a 3 day thing , So half way through i kind of just stopped !!! , I wasnt and couldnt miss Lost lol lol lol .
The Midwives thought i was crazy . x .

Theres a guy called Dallas Green that has a project called City and Colour and its so relaxing! His voice is awesome and the songs are lush! https://www.myspace.com/dallasgreen He's definitely someone I'll be having on my iPod when I'm in labour! There's Imogen Heap too. She's very relaxing!

Hope this helps :D

I love Dallas Green .. and alexisonfire.. alexisonfire is not birthing music though LOL.

I would put something you absolutely love and want to associate with the moment on it....I would have some Bryan Adams for sure because I love him hehe x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->