Songs that make you cry..

Trace Adkins - "You're gonna miss this"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZIBediEAcUQ
Makes me bawl everytime I hear it.

When I Get Where I'm Going by Brad Paisley reminds me of my grampa who passed away unexpectedly in March and puts me in a total mess of tears every time I hear it

I'm Gonna Love You Through It (Martina McBride) gets me every time, as well as Skin by Rascal Flatts, as DH is a 2-time cancer survivor and both songs just break my heart and bring me back 5 1/2 years to when we found out he was going to be fighting for his life again

when watching children in need - i looked at every childs story and though omg that could be our babys :cry: DH couldnt watch most of it particularly the bit with the twins and with one ending up with cerebal palsy.. he HATES crying in front of people!

currently i love singing to the possums .... ed sheridan - lego house xx

Oh dear god, I literally sobbed watching Elliot's Story on Children in Need last night... THEN BLOODY WESTLIFE CAME ON AFTER!!!!!!! Seriously lol >.< you can't get a more depressing sounding group than westlife! I think I sobbed for about half an hour after that... All I could think was "how would I cope if I lost my baby boy" I haven't even met him yet, but I love him more than anything in the world. That woman was so brave! She had a smile on her face and everything, bless her. Oh and when his little brother said "We sent this picture to heaven so Elliot could do his hand print." well... I could have been a professional wailer at a funeral. I'm crying thinking about it now lol. I really shouldn't watch children in need... It really doesn't do me much good haha

XxX

the bit about them sending the picture to elliot in heaven to do the handprint was what got me :cry: I love my hormones !

When Simone Simmons from Epica sings, her angelic voice sends tears to my eyes! :cry::flower::thumbup::blush::kiss:

OK you CANNOT laugh at this - was driving the other day and '9 to 5' came on the radio and I bawled my eyes out! When I was a kid we had a talent show every year at school and one year my two best friends and I did a routine to '9 to 5' - I was Dolly Parton, wore one of my mom's dresses, stuffed it with two nerf balls and wore a ginormous blonde wig (god, we were only 8! these days they'd call social services!).

I can just remember how it was such fun rehearsing with my friends in the basement, and our moms helped us with choreography and dressing us up and they were there at school when we were so nervous before going on - it was a massive girl bonding moment and it's been 31 years and I will remember it. The next year the three of us did 'Boogie Woogie Bugle Boy' by the Andrew Sisters - we won both years!

So, yes, I cried like a huge baby at '9 to 5'!

"Return to Pooh Corner" always makes me cry, too. So does this song https://youtu.be/CORf1liT9cE

Seal's "Love's Divine" is amazing! It won't let me imbed.... So her is the link https://youtu.be/iczaDcixBj4

Not sure if you ladies will be ok with me posting but even dh tears up with adeles -someone like you. Beautiful song. I am only 11w1d but I will be here soon enough and ladies just wanted to say I think I relate here more then first tri! Sorry as I said if you do not welcome my comments just had to put my 2 cents in:) You ladies are great by the way:)

Victims by culture club
Gone too soon by Michael Jackson
Lady in my life by Michael Jackson
Childhood by MJ

Couldnt listen to these before becoming pregnant. Theres no way I could listen to them now :(

Crazy Girl by Eli Young Band. I've gotten insecure like crazy since getting pregnant, and it very much reminds me of how DH speaks to me. The first time I heard it was in the car before class and I had to wait five minutes before going in. Could cry right now...

Not sure if you ladies will be ok with me posting but even dh tears up with adeles -someone like you. Beautiful song. I am only 11w1d but I will be here soon enough and ladies just wanted to say I think I relate here more then first tri! Sorry as I said if you do not welcome my comments just had to put my 2 cents in:) You ladies are great by the way:)

Don't be silly :flower: Post away!! :haha: With both pregnancies I have always come over to 2nd tri early!

because you loved me, with the video i created - personally for me, everytime i watched it, i have a tear running down, i just love my childhood life really had good life, i just really hope my little one will have great life, i love all of my family now i cannot believe im married, soon be a mother :) just looking back, times have gone too fast :cry:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JWEKTXz4nc

I cry when I hear "I'll be home for Christmas".

"Return to Pooh Corner" always makes me cry, too. So does this song https://youtu.be/CORf1liT9cE

Yesss!!!!!! Have you heard Allison Krauss version? Love it, her voice is hauntingly beautiful.

"Remember when" by Alan Jackson. sometimes i have to turn it off i start crying so much, and DH just doesnt understand!

Yes!! And Kenny's 'There goes my life.":cry::cry::cry::haha:

LOLZ I was going to say "there goes my life" my husband plays it for me cause he knows it will make me cry! And Rodney Atkins "watching you"

I like the lyrics to There Goes My Life, just can't stand Kenny Chesney! lol. But yes Rodney Atkins Watching You is another!

the eagles- wasted time... always gets me, i havnt even listened to it while im pregnant!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->