songs you just hate

Totally agree bon. Shes horrendous. "Put yrself away love you look like like a stringy chicken".

:rofl: I feel so sorry for her daughter, she must be the only girl who has their Mother raid her cupboard instead of the other way around

That stupid ''hey I just met you'' arghhh go awayyyy!!!

xx

Totally agree bon. Shes horrendous. "Put yrself away love you look like like a stringy chicken".

:rofl: I feel so sorry for her daughter, she must be the only girl who has their Mother raid her cupboard instead of the other way around

So so true. Whats that one where she dances round a gym in a leotard?? Her saggy ass hangs out the back. Ewww!!!!

That stupid ''hey I just met you'' arghhh go awayyyy!!!

xx

Yes!! Do u know i liked that song til my friend killed it with her repeat rendition of her daughters version.
Cringe moment. She does it to loads. "oh this is my ......... Favourite song, she sings it all the time".
Really??? What every song so far?? When does the child breathe??

So so true. Whats that one where she dances round a gym in a leotard?? Her saggy ass hangs out the back. Ewww!!!!

She did most of her last concert tour in different leotards so it isn't just any one song... OMW imagine if she's still doing the same thing in ten years *cringe*

- anything by Adele - just not a fan of her style
- anything by Rihanna - Sorry, but I don't think she has talent
- anything by eminem - his songs really give me bad vibes :wacko:

I thought id get hammered for sayin adele. Im so pleased others feely pain

I like Adele, but agree with Rhianna, I just think she's a terrible role model and that whips and chains song, ugh.

Umm old school now, but hero by Enrique inglasous. (can't spell it!) Makes me cringe!

Call Me Maybe by Carly Rae Jepsen has got to be one of the most terrible/annoying/stupid songs of all time. I hate it with a passion.

I also can't stand We Are Young by fun. Everyone I know LOVES it and it just annoys the shit out of me so bad.

Really old school but

I believe i can fly-r kelly. Course u cant fly!!!

Really dont like Gangum Style and Really hate "Baby" from Justin Beiber

Back in 2006 I worked in a clothes shop that played the Scissor Sisters on repeat. I DETEST "I don't feel like dancing". Screeching idiots! Mdubooduboodubooduu (Also, what a crap song to have to dance to!)

Forgot this. I don't have the heart to hate it, it's too obviously bad, like they weren't even trying :rofl:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1m9n5Uv0bp0

I saw that on Vault the other day! Awesome! "Don't get fresh with me." :rofl:

I have two songs that I despise. Bryan Adams and Mel C "when you're gone". And "come on Eileen". Both make my ears bleed.

anything from beyonce. im not a fan of trilling. also lady gaga's last album and her new song. terrible.

Anything by Miley Cyrus & Justin Beiber...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kenyawenya
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->