• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Sonofa... CD1.

Sammie100

Reaction score
I must be good at giving pregnancy dust since everyone around me seems to be getting pregnant, even by accident. So come by and e-rub elbows with me so you can get your BFP. :wacko:

That stupid witch. I'm so tired of seeing her. :growlmad:
I don't get it. I ovulate every month. My LP is within the normal limits. I know there are some ladies here who have more struggles and might be thinking "At least you have a regular cycle" but it's still so frustrating. :cry:
I use OPKs and temping. Our BD schedule is good. So what the hell!!!! :growlmad:

If I ever find my health teacher, I'm going to strangle her for lying to me and making me think if I so much as sniff a penis, I'll get pregnant.

Any encouragement is appreciated. :(

hon im a biology teacher and i can promise you that nose sex doesnt get you pregnant....

(shudder, im now imagining nose sex)

but seriously. i know it hurts hon but your time will come and it will be all the sweeter for the wait. ill be praying that this month is your month

lol I feel your pain & my added stab is I've actually had kids. This is really a piss off. I think it's good to vent, ttc is very frustrating. Everyone keeps telling me to stop thinking about it or to give up then wham I will end up preggo......but um yea i'm getting old and frankly I don't want me & my daughter pregnant at the same time and my grandchild have an aunt younger than her or some drama like that. I really hope it happens for you soon!

Thank you all for letting me vent! DH doesn't really understand how frustrating it is but he also doesn't have to temp, check OPKs, feel every twinge/cramp/ache/etc.

Your charts look ok. How long have you been trying for?

Since November of last year. A few months were NTNP (basically unprotected sex) because our schedules just didn't mesh around O-time.

hon im a biology teacher and i can promise you that nose sex doesnt get you pregnant....

(shudder, im now imagining nose sex)

but seriously. i know it hurts hon but your time will come and it will be all the sweeter for the wait. ill be praying that this month is your month

The US basically scares teens into having protected sex by making it sound like women get pregnant as easily as dogs.
I also have a heavy science background and this process makes me wonder how we managed to survive as a species when, at best, we have a 20% chance of conception every month.

lol I feel your pain & my added stab is I've actually had kids. This is really a piss off. I think it's good to vent, ttc is very frustrating. Everyone keeps telling me to stop thinking about it or to give up then wham I will end up preggo......but um yea i'm getting old and frankly I don't want me & my daughter pregnant at the same time and my grandchild have an aunt younger than her or some drama like that. I really hope it happens for you soon!

Lol!
I hope you get your BFP soon as well. How old is your daughter now?

I work in emergency services and I'm exposed to lots of people who get pregnant and didn't want to or just use a child as a meal ticket for welfare. I'll have to go and collect children because their parents are so gorked out on drugs and have to find a responsible family member to take care of the poor child. Most recently, a mother took her 2 year old toddler out on a bus after taking a bunch of pain meds. People called because she was falling asleep at the bus station and not responding. The toddler just wandering around and she was such a sweet little girl!! I mean, how could you! :growlmad:

I think my job just adds to my level of frustration because I want a child, have the means to have one, yet it's so difficult. Meanwhile, drug addicts and idiots are getting knocked up left and right. Then I have family members who have recently gotten pregnant as a "way out" of some circumstance they've gotten themselves in to. Ugh!

Thank you all for letting me vent. :dohh: *takes a deep breath*

Yes I can believe there are some crazy ppl who don't deserve kids. My daughter is 13, my sons are 14 11 & 8.

You made me giggle with your line about hunting down your health teacher! Good luck this month :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->