Sonogram tomorrow/Clomid/ETC!

kellymassage

Mother of 2
Reaction score
[/FONT]

I guess I just wanted to reach out for some support. I am on a couple other forums but it seems like people don't want to reach out to me cause it's not my first pregnancy. Sigh.

Anyways, after several months and another month with no success and horrible symptoms, tomorrow I am going in first thing for a sonagram! I just am praying its not something serious although I am thinking endo!

After that I will start clomid.

Can anyone please tell me what its like to take clomid? This will be my first month. Has anyone experienced severe bloating, infertility, painful sex, horrible cramps weeks before AF as well as when you push to go to the bathroom getting ovary pain? I am sorry, I know thats TMI, but I am just praying someone can give me some insight!

Anyways, well hopefully I will have some answers tomorrow! Thanks for reading! <3

Hi hon, I find the secondary fertility forums are the best. There is an AWESOME thread called CLOMID! I think it's by Jordan's mommy! We are really friendly, come on over!
I took Clomid for 5 cycles. It only worked the last 3 I took it, meaning I ovulated, but I didn't get pregnant. I didn't have too many hot flashes after the first month. The first time I took it during the day, and had INSANE hot flashes. I switched to taking it at bedtime, and not a problem. It gave me some headaches and really tender boobs, post ovulation. But that's all for me:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->