Sonoline B questions

bridgetboo62

expecting #1
Reaction score
so i think i heard the heartbeat in mode 3 it averaged at 150 (at my 8+1 ultrasound it was 174) and in mode 1 it just jumped around from like 130s-180ish and i tried to count myself for ten seconds and got about 30 which would be about 180. so what i was hearing was definitely the hearbeat right? too fast to be my own heartbeat
also it kind of jumped around in my tummy over the course of 20mins or so at one point it was on the left side and then it was in the middle more towards the right kind of. is that possible?

also easier to find baby heartbeat when i flex my abs does that make sense?
has anyone experienced that?

baby seems to keep moving
like i will hear the heartbeat for a few seconds and then its gone and i cant find it again
is that normal?

I'm not sure about it moving around that much? I can only hear mine on the left side and have never been able to hear it in the middle of right side so don't know if it moves that far?

It does move slightly but only enough that I just tilt the wand a bit I don't have to actually move the position!

yeah it was really weird i swear i heard the heartbeat to the left of my belly button super low down
and now the last few times i have heard it to the right of my belly button higher up
so weird
i know there are not twins i have already had scans

Mines is super active and I get the hb in mode 1 for 20-30 sec and then I loose it cuz they jump. My scan yesterday confirmed this

Careful U don't mix placenta up with hb that reads in the 120-130 for me

Xx

how do you tell placenta from heartbeat?
wouldnt placenta always be in the exact same place?
i didnt even know you could hear the placenta

Placenta sounds like whooshing sounds

I used YouTube! It's great looked up placenta sounds and then hb sounds

oh ok yeah in that case i know the difference between placenta and heartbeat

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4