Sonoline B Readout Question

JanetPlanet

Reaction score
I finally found my baby's heartbeat yesterday at 11w1d. It turns out I was looking too low.

I have the 3 MHz probe. The heart icon doesn't blink every time I hear the heartbeat...so I'm assuming the readout has to be wrong.

The heartbeat is not super low, yesterday about 140ish and today about 135ish. I was going to time it but I had gel all over the place and didn't think to have my phone or a timer nearby...duh.

At my u/s last week the heart rate was 164. When I use the Doppler, the readout is lower, but it sounds just as fast...so I'm considering panicking.

Anyone else find the readout to be inaccurate? Or maybe my Doppler is faulty or more likely - I'm the faulty one?

THANKS!!

Sometimes mine is totally accurate, others, not so much. If I'm worried, I just count the beats for 30secs and x2. I'm sure it's all fine 😀, just make sure you have a watch by you next time!

Yes I've been finding an unmistakable heart beat for over a week and the numbers have only picked it up once or twice and then they're all over the place and go back down. Go by sound and count yourself don't trust it!

Mine is the same, the numbers change drastically sometimes, I'd just count the beats yourself :)

when iv been looking at them its always said not to go off the monitor really early in pregnancy as it cant pick it up properly. xx

Even when its as loud and clear as can be the readout still misses beats.

Thanks everyone! It's so nice of you ladies to take the time to put my mind at ease.

Even though I'm trying not to use my Doppler too often, I tried it again last night and I counted beats for about 10 seconds. I think I got around 168bpm after multiplying by 6. I'm very happy with that.

Thanks again! :) (My emoticons won't work for some reason. lol)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->