soo annoyed!!

minnie10

Mummy to 1 , wtt#2
Reaction score
my MIL has just told me she doesnt want us to have a baby yet but would love her daughter ( who already has 2 boys & doesnt want anymore kids) to have a daughter. im so angry :growlmad: it seems that she doesnt want DH and i to have a baby but its ok for everyone else.

WOW how unsensitive of her. Does she have a reason for saying that? Does she think you're too young or not there yet financially or is she just being weird?

WOW how unsensitive of her. Does she have a reason for saying that? Does she think you're too young or not there yet financially or is she just being weird?

i dont know im 25 DH is 29,married for 2 months and been together for 8 years.we both have full time jobs and both drive.we live with my parents at the minute but we all get along and theres a spare room if i ever did fall pregnant and have no were else to live.

DH can be a little immature sometimw but what man isnt??

whats really annoying me is my other SIL had a baby last year when she wasnt in a relationship and nothing was said to her.

i know were not ttc yet but we will be someday.

This is one of my biggest peeves! Why do other people think it's any of their darn business when you have your children!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GRRRRRR!!!

This is one of my biggest peeves! Why do other people think it's any of their darn business when you have your children!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GRRRRRR!!!

i know ive had people telling me that it ruins your life etc even though we havent told anyone that we are thinking of trying for a baby

Ok, well I might have understood if you were still at school or had only been with your OH for a few months or whatever. But you're married and both adults, where the hell does she get off being like that to you?
Ignore her! Silly woman. Don't let it get to you or make you doubt your decision!

That's just silly of her, and quite rude. :( It's not like you two are young, or just in a new relationship, you've been together for 8 years! Maybe she thinks since your marriage is so new you shouldn't have babies yet... but really, that isn't her decision to make. It doesn't matter if she's not ready for you to have children yet, it's up to you and your DH to be ready.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->