Soo frustrating

orangedaisy

Reaction score
I thought for sure with all the contractions, trouble walking, lightening crotch that SOME progress would have been made...
Last week 1/2 cm and 50% effaced
This week 1 cm and still 50% effaced

I know it's still a little early, but geez you'd think all the discomfort and pains would be doing something down there.

I'm 38 weeks with all those things and no dilation so it could be worse. You can go fro.0-10 in matter if hours so just keep walking!

Yeah not too bad like p&p said. I was barely 1cm when my waters went last time, then I went from 3cm- ds being born within 3 and a half hours 😊

I know. It was just a bad afternoon. I was hoping for progress, exhausted/uncomfortable, and stressed over my other daughter's health issues - so I cried half the way home from it all lol.

I wanted to throw myself on the floor and kick and scream since I wasn't dilated. I know it doesn't mean much but in my head it does

I had a similar feeling at my last apt. I was so convinced that all the pelvic pain and pressure that's been going on for weeks that when she checked me there might be even the slightest bit of happenings going on. Nope! Cervix closed. Yes, I know I'm only shy of 32 I'm not hoping for her to come today but I was really feeling things moving quickly this time.

I feel ya hun, even if I'm not as far along.

I've not had an internal yet but I've been 3/5ths engaged for weeks and weeks and although I know it doesn't mean anything I want progress damn it!!

I'm glad my ob doesn't do internals till later. She said she'll only check on the 7th of April, I'll be close to 39 weeks by then. I'd be so stressed if I found out all these pains did nothing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->