Soon to be 39 and still TTC #1

dax this is still making me smile! awwww congrats x

:hugs::hugs::hugs:

TTC sucks; IDK how else to say it. But, I have always thought that it was more of a 'big picture' thing and not just one element, that was standing in our way.

However, I was horrified by the 2nd SA and bitter was an understatement.:haha:

As far as your MIL goes, as hard as it is, the only opinions that matter, are the ones that come from people you respect. And even then,to be blunt, phuck them. It's your life to do what you see fit. You certainly cannot make someone support you, and if you have to force it, then it's just not worth it.:hugs:

Hi ladies! I just want to let you know that I just got my BFP!!! I didn't think it would happen this month because FI and I were only able to bd one day, the day I got my happy face. Since my June mc every time we got the happy face we would bd for 5 days straight and nothing do I figured this time was definitely a no no. I am 3 says late and was still telling myself that it didn't happen but I took the test and ingot the BFP!!! I don't know how it happened but that just shows that no matter how hard u bd or try its ginna happen when it's meant to?

Now I am just scared to have another mc but I will do my best to stay positive!!!

I know it will happen for us all ;)

Brilliant! brilliant! bloody brilliant :cloud9: congrats a happy and healthy nine months xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->