Sooo depressed

Eyes On Fire

Reaction score
OH and I had talked about NTNP in May and getting married at the end of July/beginning of August so that if I did fall pregnant as soon as we started NTNP I wouldn't be showing much if at all for the wedding. Another bonus for this plan was that I would be finished with school before the baby would arrive. Then yesterday OH came home and said he'd rather us wait until next year to get married since so many other people in his family are getting married this year around the time we were planning. Now I'm stressed because I don't know what this means for us NTNP. And not helping matters is the dream I had this morning about having a beautiful baby girl. I mean I know it was just a dream but my longing for a child is at a high right now. I just don't know what to think or do. :cry:

Did he mention NTNP when postponing the wedding? You can only speak to him to see if it affects this. Hope you hear what you want hun :hugs:

He didn't mention it. Honestly I didn't really say anything when he said he wanted to postpone the wedding. I had already got a lot of stuff planned [nothing booked, but locations/vendors picked] so I was just really taken aback. But I feel like if he wants to postpone the wedding, the NTNP is going to be postponed to. Especially since I kinda think that he only agreed to it because I want to.

It seems unfair that your wedding has to be postponed just because other people are having weddings. Surely yous could just make sure its not on the same date?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->