Sooo Fed Up!

divadexie

Reaction score
We were meant to be going up to edinburgh today to see Anna then stay at a friends, and go to the zoo tomorrow.

Well they left it until an hour or so ago, when we were just getting ready to leave to say they couldn't come to see Anna at the hospital because both of them (and one of there kids) has a chest infection.

I can't believe they didnt mention this sooner, its not like they caught it right then and immediately knew it was a chest infection!

So I told OH we are not going to stay at theres because I don't want to sit shut in a room (they have a small flat) and breath the same air all night because I want to go and take my sister and her partner to see Anna tomorrow and also hope to get back up mid week.

I'm so dissapointed I was really looking forward to going and spending a few hours with my girl, leavinh OH to take my son (he gets bored so fast).

It's OH birthday next week so I can't really go and stay up there, because its just so expensive but my friend is off work so hopefully she will come up with me.

Aww, I'm really sorry to hear that :( I can't believe they didn't give you any warning, a chest infection is not the sort of thing that just sneaks up on you.

You must be so disappointed not to be with Anna today, it's hard enough being so far away from your baby, without thinking you were going to get a few hours with her and having it snatched away from you.

Hugs xxxxxx

Thank you :)
I am feeling a bit better I got a whole day to relax with OH (he had took the day off) and had a really nice walk with Dixie just now, saw 2 red deer!

On better note, Anna has been doing Fantastic off the cPAP so hopefully will get move to dumfries then I can see her as much as I want

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->