Sooo nervous!!

summerbreeze8

Proud new Mummy
Reaction score
4 months ago I had a very early miscarriage that was probably ectopic. I have a lap and dye booked for Dec for possible endo as been having pains for the whole time we have been ttc (1 year)
I have now had a very faint bfp and so worried. The line is still so faint, do you think it is probable it will be a miscarriage again or ectopic? I am still having cramping pains, not sure if this is the endo or not? I would be literally 4 weeks pregnant. Temps are still high, no bleeding yet (except implantation spotting) but just these pulling pains and cramps.

Hi hun i did not wont to read and run,
Firsty congrartulations on the 2 lines,
I really hope that things are okay, did u do the test when ur period was late?
x

Hi hun, yeah but I have a short luteal phase of only about 8-10 days so I was 9 or 10dpo when I first tested. I'm now 12 dpo so def gone past af due date, but would still only be 4 weeks today! The lines don't seem to be getting darker yet, which worries me as reckon my hcg might be low. I'm gonna do a few more tests over the weekend, then go to EPU next week to get my hcg levels tested. I just don't want to know if they're not doubling, can't face going through all that again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->