Sooo ready to be done :(

CutenessANR

Reaction score
So i have 16 days until my due date and it is killing me :( I am so ready to have my little boy in my arms instead of my belly. My skin is stretched so tightly that it hurts and my back and the top of my belly are so sore...my feet have so much fluid that i can press into them and leave indentions...I am just beyond ready to have this baby. I love him, and he is worth every ache and pain, but that doesn't mean i want them to last forever lol. Anyone in the same boat?

Right there with ya Hun! Every move she makes is painful now! I'm just ready for her to b here! Agreed that yes it's definitely worth it in the end but I wish I was at the finish line already!!!!!

Glad I'm not alone :) I guess I am not one of those women who love being pregnant. Although month 5 through 7 were very enjoyable :)

same here so ready to have my lil man but i think hes comfy in there :haha: x

:hugs: I remember this feeling, and I'm not looking forward to it again. Pregnancy takes FOREVER. These last few weeks take soooo long to go by. Try to keep busy if you can. Get involved in an addictive game online or on phone or something... Start watching a show that you just can't take your mind off of.. But stay off of those feet as much as possible (while still getting some exercise and taking standing/walking breaks) so the swelling doesn't get worse!

I'm done but not even close! Lol I stll have like weeks. Well hopefully less since I'm being induced early. I've never enjoyed being pregnant. Not this time or the last 2

I'm only 30 weeks pregnant and I'm already feeling this way... oh man, this is going to be a long 10 weeks!

Thanks for all the advice and similarities :) I have been trying so hard to stay busy, but by the end of the day everything hurts and I am laying in bed crying while OH rubs my back for me. 30 weeks was about when it started getting painful, but this is outrageous...I never want to have this much weight on my body ever again! Hurry up and come out little guy!! You are full term now and the nursery is ready!!

Oh yes! Me too. And I actually enjoy being pregnant for the most part. But she's running out of space and every move she makes feels like she's going to pop right through my belly. My feet are swelling and my hips and back are so worn out.

I am so sorry for all of you ladies...I feel your pain, literally lol :) we will all get through it soon enough.

Over it done and I'm miserable all the time! No signs of labor either. Grrr!

Just remember how much it sucked waiting for that BFP! THat makes the last few weeks seem like a cakewalk;) I'm right there with ya though, I am doing everything I can to try to speed things up but I'm afraid it's all a waiting game.

MrsWhite : I remember what it was like when we were trying, but i actually got pregnant after we stopped officially trying, so it was a surprise baby....this waiting is taking forever to me!

I'm 32 weeks and boy quite there yet but will be soon... Hoping this baby comes early so I don't have a full 8 weeks left to wait! Being pregnant is so hard!!

am with you ladies... i just want to be over and done with it..

With you all, still have 5 weeks to go & am sore, uncomfortable & over it! Ready for him to be here, am not one of those ppl who love being pregnant :(

I feel like I have been pregnant for FOREVER.

Also, glad to know its not just me with the intense pain and fatigue.

I'm there with you ladies..... I have one friend wo loooooves being preggers. I can't understand why lol. Apparently her experience was completely different from what mine is ;). I keep telling myself time went slower the first few weeks and so far it seems to be moving.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->