Sooo thirsty

Breeelizabeth

Reaction score
Is anyone else super thirsty? I’m 4+3 and all I want to do is drink water. I’ve had 2 litres today which as terrible as it sounds is like the most I’ve ever drank in one day lol!!

I’m also waking up in the middle of the night with the driest mouth. Anyone else?

I was thirsty all through my pregnancy, especially second pregnancy. Ice cold water was amazing!

The first time I was pregnant I remember being so thirsty that I would drink cold water so fervently that I practically had my nose in it too! I couldn't get enough! I'm definitely very thirsty this time too but that first time was extreme :haha:

yes!! Ice water only. Anything warmer is yuck!

Yes! I used to put my water bottles in the freezer so I could drink them as cold as possible. Warmer water was horrible and just didn't seem to help with the thirst!

Yes! I used to put my water bottles in the freezer so I could drink them as cold as possible. Warmer water was horrible and just didn't seem to help with the thirst!
The other weird thing I did with my first pregnancy was drink shower water. I literally craved water but it was something about the shower water that did it for me hahahah. I’d shower 4 times a day so I could drink it!! :?

The other weird thing I did with my first pregnancy was drink shower water. I literally craved water but it was something about the shower water that did it for me hahahah. I’d shower 4 times a day so I could drink it!! :?

Lol! Pregnancy does strange things to us!

Yesssss. Ive craved water throughout this entire pregnancy. I craved it so much I was convinced I'd fail my GD test because craving water is a sign of GD lol. Needless to say I passed my test and I just have some weird obsession/need for water this pregnancy. Ice cold water is so good. I can drink over 100 oz a day. At the beginning of my pregnancy I was drinking like 140 oz. :haha:

I'm 4+3 weeks and also supper thirsty. I was the same with my son to.
I keep wanting ice lollies/Popsicles.
Not much of a apatite just thirsty tired and sick lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back