Sooo tired of breastfeeding

Hannahboo

Reaction score
I've had three babies in the last 5 years and I've breastfed them all but I'm nursing an 8 month old that's getting 3 teeth and not sleeping.. I'm just plain tired... :coffee::sleep: idk how I'm going to keep going...:wacko:

You've done so well but I totally appreciate how you must be feeling. Hang in there, the end is in sight (you just can't see it through your sleepy, blurry, bloodshot tired eyes ;) )

Wow! You're doing a great job! I thought I was tired and I'm only three months in my first! Pretty through it, if you can.

You are doing great! I feel pretty frustrated myself and I am only 12 days in! Hang in there

Yeah I'm really tired of breastfeeding. I was hoping to stop at 12 months and not go any further but it's so difficult to wean. He still wakes 2-3 times through the night to feed

My first breastfed till 2 and be only started sleeping through once we stopped!

I'm reaching that point . Like baby jan my lo 13 months wakes 2-3 times per night too ... I'm back working and like the walking dead !!! If I get 3 hours unbroken sleep I almost have a party !!! How do you get them to stop lol... I'm thinking it doesn't help I still have her in the room with me !

I totally understand the feeling. I have a love hate relationship with breastfeeding. My DD will be 9 months on Friday and I am just like I have 3 more months..I can do this!!!

My issue is having to pump while she is at daycare..if I could not pump I dont think I would mind so much. Its getting more difficult to pump what she drinks at daycare too. Thank goodness I have always had a deep freezer stash!

Hang in there because we all have come so far!!!!1

I understand the feeling. I've been breastfeeding over 4 years straight now, 2 kids (one finally weaned completely on his 4th birthday!) Just nursing one now, but another on the way, I keep thinking if I nurse the current one as long as the first, that is two more years. If I nurse the new baby as long as the first, that is over 4 years from now. BF'ing for 8 years straight....It's an overwhelming thought.

I'm reaching that point . Like baby jan my lo 13 months wakes 2-3 times per night too ... I'm back working and like the walking dead !!! If I get 3 hours unbroken sleep I almost have a party !!! How do you get them to stop lol... I'm thinking it doesn't help I still have her in the room with me !

Mine is in bed with me! :dohh:

We are a disaster !!! And wonder why they still want boobie lol...... We will be here forever !!!! I just haven't got what it takes to stop !!!

Like you ladies my son has no interest in weaning and still wakes through the night to nurse. :dohh: my arms hurt

Mine is in bed with me! :dohh:

We are a disaster !!! And wonder why they still want boobie lol...... We will be here forever !!!! I just haven't got what it takes to stop !!!

My LO was like that but she was in a different room. You aren't doing anything wrong by keeping them close, just limiting the amount of time it takes to respond to them! There are so many development leaps and growth spurts I was just glad I had something that would settle her as anything other than boob resulted in 2hrs of straight crying, but boob could settle her in 10minutes sometimes. I chose the 10minutes wake up then back to bed so I could function at work. My LO self weaned at 27 months but still woke at night for six months after that!

It is magical how quickly it settles them down and sometimes like last night when I see how content and secure she feels while snuggled in ( we are cutting teeth now ) it's the oly place she wants to be in the world sometimes I feel guilty even thinking about taking that from her ! Now is not the right time as her teeth are finally coming !!!

It is magical how quickly it settles them down and sometimes like last night when I see how content and secure she feels while snuggled in ( we are cutting teeth now ) it's the oly place she wants to be in the world sometimes I feel guilty even thinking about taking that from her ! Now is not the right time as her teeth are finally coming !!!

WSS x10! so much guilt for wanting to stop

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"