SOOOO happy and relieved!

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - First Trimester' started by mommywishes, Dec 24, 2009.

1. mommywishes

mommywishes Hold on tight baby!

On Dec 3rd I went for my first(private) scan, I thought I was 7+3 according to my LMP, but the nurse dated me at 5+3 and told me I might miscarry. I was scared senseless and worried for about the next 2 weeks nonstop. I started to worry less this past week as I just felt better and thought what is meant to be will happen whether I worry or not. I went to finally see my doctor and I got a scan and wooohoooo I saw the baby and the heartbeat! I was elated! I cried and all....Im such a sap, especially now. The original tech was right on as today I am 8+2. My doc said everything was so perfect. I am soooo happy, I just had to share this with you guys! I know a couple of you had similar situations so there IS hope!!!!! YAY!! :)

2. Nel.B

Nel.B First time mum to Amelia

That is such GREAT news. I am so happy for you =)

3. goddess25

goddess25 Well-Known Member

Brilliant news well done. Its the most awesome thing to see that little heart beat flickering on the screen. What a time you have had, why on earth did the nurse tell you that you might miscarry?

4. BrookieG

BrookieG Mummy to Ollie

congrats hun so happy for you! x