soooo happy

Kenzie_tank

Reaction score
so OH and I have bought a block of land and decided on the house we are going to build...the plans are still going through council...hopefully when we get back from our holiday we can start building (6 weeks) :happydance:

its so exciting...hopefully we can move in by November/December at the latest...and can start setting up one of the bedrooms as a nursery!!! we had a big talk and both agreed that we can start trying for our 1st bub halfway through next year so we can have our 2012 baby!!! soo excited! :happydance:

even though its still a while away...building a house should keep me occupied:haha:

sorry to ramble on :s

Congratulations! That is big news! :hugs:
Lets hope the building process goes smoothly so you don't have to delay the moving in :thumbup:

Congratulations! :happydance: Hope it all goes to plan

Wow! Congratulations! What a great way to keep your mind off having a baby!xx

Ooooh! How exciting! Congratulations! :happydance:

I have always dreamed of building my own home. Congratulations! :hugs:
How did you go about planning it all? Is it quite expensive? Sorry but im fascinated and would love me and the OH to do this :happydance:

thanks guys :thumbup:

I have always dreamed of building my own home. Congratulations! :hugs:
How did you go about planning it all? Is it quite expensive? Sorry but im fascinated and would love me and the OH to do this :happydance:

we pretty much just spent SOOO much time looking at land everywhere and looking at display homes...spent alot of time stressed haha but we finally agreed on land and house :) so hopefully the council gives us the go ahead in the next few weeks and we can start...

and yep it is very expensive...instead of loaning off the bank, my parents gave us the loan...so instead of paying mortgage to bank...it goes to them...will work out cheaper in the long run cos we dont have to pay the high interest rates...hopefully that makes sense haha :) xx

hopefully you and ur OH get to do this one day soon! so worth it :)

Wow congrats on the news :) how exciting!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->