Sooooo frustrated !! Baby sleeps literally all day and up wild all night .....

LoveMy2Boys2

Reaction score
This Is getting out of control.... For weeks now.... Baby has been sleeping literally all day, no movements what so ever, to the point i worry so much , yet every night between 12am-7am he goes crazy kicking n flopping around throwing himself a dance party..... Leaving me completely sleep deprived and not myself and close to useless some days..... This is truly pure torture....
Just needed to vent ..... Another night.....anyone else going through this? I need to reverse it ASAP because this is a very bad pattern we are having over here!

Mine is quite the opposite, he usually kicks up a great fuss just before bedtime.

I'm not sure how many weeks you are but I found my baby pattern changed around week 33-34.

My baby is also the opposite, playful all day, especially just before bed and sleeps all night, I actually wake up in a panic some nights because I haven't felt her for ages. She's been in that routine since about 28wks, but was like your LO before then. Fingers crossed she stays that way when she's born and sleeps all night haha!!

Thanks for ur input ladies! I sure hope this isn't a real pattern! Any tricks to try and change this?! Lol. I try eating spicy things in the day, I drink 1-2 cups coffee during the morning/afternoon..... I have a very loud house full of boys , I'm not sure how on earth he sleeps trough all of this ! It's scary ..... Ill be doomed!

My DD was the same during first pregnancy. Asleep all day to the point that I start to wonder if I should go to L&D and get checked because she's not moving at all. Then I lay down to sleep and she kicks up a storm! My only worry that this would reflect a night owl personality where she would be up all night and asleep all night leaving me with very little sleep...but it wasn't really like that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->