soooooo bloated im embarresed

josiegavin

Reaction score
Hi mummys this is goin to sound so silly but im only around 5 weeks and my belly looks like im six months pregnant people are asking me how far gone i am and im enbarresed to say 5 weeks lol incase people think im just fat. My fiance says told be silly and to ignor anyone them xxxx

oh man im the same and to make it worse i cant stop eating :dohh:

Oh my I cant stop eating too everything I see I want to eat haha. Xx

I am the same way. I am very bloated and you can totally tell that I am pregnant. It is not as much as its going to be I am sure but it is definitely there.

Smh I know same here. I don't even feel like wearing clothes half the time lol. And I hate bending over!!!!

Ok thank GOD I am not alone! I won't be 5 weeks until Thursday lol but man this bloating is insane! I remember being bloated when I was between 10-12 weeks with my son but this is horrendous! None of my pants are comfy anymore... Just my stretchy stuff... Thinking about busting out my old maternity clothing so I don't have to walk around in sweats or underwear LOL

Hey ladies. Im def going through the samething. It had me wondering if I was further along than I thought. I already had to buy active wear pants because my stomach is bigger lol

yesssss it's the worst! The second time around the bloat was intense too. It's so much better when you actually start to show and look for real pregnant with a nice round belly. Hang in there!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->