sooooovonly 13 more days till my first ultra sound!!

xx_Holli_xx

Pregnant with a princess
Reaction score
hahah any tips on how to make the days fly by?

Sorry hun no advice here..didnt wanna read and run..i have 17 more days till my 3D/4D ultrasound! i cant wait..i just want the days to fly by too!

I have no advice, I wish I did for myself as well. I have my 11 week scan on 8th June so only 1 week to go. Its draggin so much though, plus I have finished 6th Form now as well so sat at home bored all day!! Have you started a scrapbook yet? That may keep you occupied, im going to get my things to make one today!! Good luck at your scan Holli.

Go shopping? Window shopping for baby. No doubt that will get you super excited too?

Good luck with your scan :flower:

All i'm going to say is don't wish the time away, I know it's annoying and you want time to hurry up and I even felt like that, but seriously I'm due in 5 weeks and wish I would've savoured being pregnant more. It wont be long until you're uncomfortable and nearly due. I promise :) Tips- take LOTS of bump pics and write in a pregnancy journal weekly. I didn't stick to this every week and now I'm gutted that I can't see my bump progression or remember the date I felt my first kicks :( xx

I agree with Rachy. Enjoy this because before you know it, you be just a few weeks away from your due date and you'll have no idea where the time went. I've got a little less than 5 weeks left and I wish I documented a lot more but I do make pregnancy vlogs every week and it's nice too look back and remember how I felt, my bump progression, etc. Some days will feel long and sometimes you'll feel like you'll never make it to 30 + weeks, but over all time will fly, so savor and enjoy it! :flower:

And enjoy especially the early pregnancy where you're not insanely uncomfortable and exhausted, go for walks and keep busy! I didn't do enough of that and now I physically can't! I pee about 6000000000 x a day because the baby pushes down on my bladder. :')

And enjoy especially the early pregnancy where you're not insanely uncomfortable and exhausted, go for walks and keep busy! I didn't do enough of that and now I physically can't! I pee about 6000000000 x a day because the baby pushes down on my bladder. :')

:rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->