Sophia Mary-Anne Lewis born by C-section 22.09.08

What a horrible experience to have to go through! SHe looks like she is worth every second though hun, she is beautiful!

oh hun I'm disgusted at the aftercare you received, I'm so sorry it must have been horrible. Im glad your feeling better and your little girl is a stunner! congrats x x

Congratulations she is beautiful!! Am sorry you had such crap care though seems so mean!!

Your birth story made me cry, the way you described how you felt when she was born was beautiful. I am so so sorry you had such a horrid time in hospital, I hope you are feeling better already, your baby girl is so so very beautiful, I can see why you are so proud.
All the best to you and your lil butterfly XxXxX

Sorry you had a bad experience afterwards xxx

Congrats, you little one is gorgeous! x

congratulations on the birth of your daughter she is georgeous , can,t believe they treated you so badly after though , its just as well you had your mum with you regarding helping you breast feed , maybe you should put in a complaint no woman should be treated that way when they have had a baby . violet xx

she's gorgeous, congratulations and well done. i no exactly how you feel - i ended with section in the end too and it's such a strange experience when u can feel it all happening! so so sorry the hospital were so bloody horrid, congratulations again :)

Congratulations, your baby girl is gorgeous.
Disgusted at the aftercare you received. Take care. x

She is beautiful! I cant believe the nurses were so mean to you :(

Congrats. Sorry you had such a rough time in the hospital though xx

Congratulations! She is a beauty!

So sorry that you had a tough time! :hugs:

Congratulations on your gorgeous little girl, you look so well in your photo! I'm sorry that you had such awful care in the hospital, have you thought about complaining?

Congrats. Your daughter is beautiful.

Sorry that you had a bit of a rough time after, enjoy your little girl now xx

Congratulations on the birth of your beautiful baby girl!!
Sorry to hear that you received such poor care whilst in hospital, but glad to hear that you're home now.
:hug:
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->