Sophie has been weighed....

katy1310

Mummy of 1
Reaction score
Yay, Sophie weighed 1lb13.8 when she was born at exactly 27 weeks, 3 weeks ago today, and we were told today that she was weighed again on Friday and now weighs 2lb4! Yay!! She will be weighed again in 3 days.

She is doing so well and was even off the CPAP for a while today but went back on it because apparently she didn't like being off it! So they are going to gradually reduce it and eventually trick her into thinking she is still on it because she will still have the thing in her nose but it won't be doing anything! Can't believe how crafty they have to be with these little babies!!

She is looking soooo cute, you can definitely see her filling out now and she is getting little podgy cheeks!

If anyone is on facebook you can follow her progress and see daily photos here: https://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=106396936047197.

Such a relief to see her doing so well.

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:
I love weigh days I used to rush in the unit and look at the charts sounds like she is doing well, well done to you and sophie xx

I just joined her fan club and must say, what an adorable little girl! She looks to be getting stonger...amazing.

I hope she is home with you all soon!

Nicola xx

Ive joined Sophies fan club too xx

Weigh days came and I was too excited to think about anything else. Its amazing!

Well Done Sophie!! xx

I loved weigh days too. (my Lo was born at 28 weeks).Congrats on the birth of your daughter. She looks like she is doing soo well!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->