Sophie the giraffe worth £12.99?

Ava Grace

Mummy to 2 boys wtt #3
Reaction score
Just seen this in boots and wondered what people thought?

Thank you

I think so, the parts on the face make nice soft lumps to chew on and the legs of the giraffe are long enough that they can be chewed on for molars

You can get it for cheaper, around £11.00 on amazon. I got one for my LO, she loved it for all of 2 weeks now she just whacks her about to make her squeak and chucks her :D

Sophie is my LO's favourite toy - definitely worth the money IMO.

i've had 4 sophies because of LO losing them there her favourite toy and really help with her teeth too
x

My daughters never been that bothered about her sophie... She played with it the 1st time we got it and thats about it. It does look & sound like a dog toy :haha: It depends on if u think ur LO will like it or not xx

my son loves his sophie deff worth it

My LO hasnt bothered with his much so i dont think there worth it, but if your LO will like it then will deff be worth the money xx

Got one for my LO over a month ago gutted that he doesn't get as excited as other people LO do over it given the price of it! but suppose it better than teething rings as he gets angry with those cos he cant ram the whole thing in his mouth.

not for us lo just chucked it on the floor x

my lo loves it... she loves biting on it.. and soo easy to hold for her and softer then other teether..

It's a rip off for what it actually is , it's just a rubber dog toy some genius has thought of putting in a box giving it a name and selling it for £12.99. We got one after all the hype yes my LO likes it but it's definitely not worth £12.99. In fact I was in pets at home and they had a rubber squeaky giraffe lol

I just dont get it at all. I saw all the reviews about how amazing it was so I bought it and my son who was around 5 months at the time cried every time I showed it to him it was bizzar! He'd never done that win anything else. He it over it in the end but he's 16 months now and he's never been interested in it. X

My LO loved it! He wasn't interested at first, but after a while he hardly put it down! He loved gnawing on it and, with it being so lightweight, was really easy for him to hold. I'd say it was definitely worth the money and will be buying another one for the bump when it arrives!!

Each baby is different. For us it was a godsend, so yes. I got mine in the mothercare sale just before christmas for around £10! x

My little one loves her Sophie! Really helped with her teething!
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->