Sophie

Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
You alright chick? Not seen you about since 30th?

:hugs:

hope ur ok hun :hugs:

Come on Sophie where are you :hugs:

Hope your ok ... x

:hugs: Hope your ok hun!

Oh my im so sorry that i worried u all im so flattered though, ive been sunnin myself on holiday for the last week, i didnt have time to come on before i went! Im ok though sickness really kicked in on hols!
hope u are all ok.
xx

:happydance: Yeah Sophie! Glad You are doing well and Glad you had a nice Holiday!!!:hugs:

Ahhhh you :witch: lol!

I'm so glad your ok though x

Yay Sophie .. welcome back .. glad you had a good time.

Ahh Sophie u had us all worried! Glad all is well tho!xx

Hi Sophie welcome back ! hope you had a nice hoilday! im glad your back as im getting lonely in the first tri with layla and wobbles on their way out !!!!lol Im not that far behind you , you must be due late january? im 4th feb ! :)

Im so sorry girls :hugs:

Steph im due the 25th jan, CONGRATS by the way! I was thinkin that on hol that Layla and Wobs would be off soon so im so glad ur here now :hugs: lol!
xx

I shall get some hol pics up soon we didnt take many though, Kai really enjoyed himself 1st time on a plane an he wasn't fazed by it at all i crapped myself though lol!
I couldnt eat on hol everything made me heave so ive lived on cheese toastes or chips even that made me heave lol its all good though, i had a scare on holiday, when i wiped i had little red spots i wiped an wiped lol and after really lookin close it turned out to be red fluff of the skirt i was wearing :rofl: it def wasn't blood thank god! so no more wearing red!
Anway enough of my rambling im glad to be back!
xx

good to see u back hun!!!! shame on u for not telling us you weere goin away! *shakes finger* ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->