Sophie's coming home!!!!!!!!!!!!!

katy1310

Mummy of 1
Reaction score
I am soooo excited! Sophie has finally passed that sleep study! She had it overnight last night....we were so nervous all night...phoned the hospital first thing and the woman reading it hadn't come in yet. We phoned back at lunchtime and she had read half of it then gone out on visits... arrrrgh! The nurse who we spoke to said it was looking promising but couldn't say any more than that.

When we came in we were just about shaking going into the room..I looked at her cot and the monitors had gone but I was scared to hope! Then we went over to her and the nurse came up and asked if we wanted the good news or the bad news...then she said the good news is Sophie can go home on Monday and there is no bad news!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Then she wheeled her in her cot to the room we are staying in and we were left on our own! DH had to go and meet some visitors so I was all alone with her for the first time ever! I fed her and changed her and she went to sleep.

It has been the most amazing day and I still can't believe she is finally coming home after 12 long weeks! :cloud9:

That's brilliant news. I am really happy for you both.

Aw thats brilliant! Go Sophie!!

So happy for you all. Well done Sophie. xxxxx

Ya dancerrrrrrrrrrrrr! Lol! Enjoy your night dolly, yous deserve this so much, you are all so lovely xxxxx

That's brilliant news!! I'm so happy for you!

Brilliant!! So pleased for you all. Although I think I would have lamped the nurse for suggesting there was bad news too :D x

Fantastic news - you can finally have your baby all to yourself!

Oh how exciting! It is such a wonderful moment - definitely the best part of the journey. Enjoy your first night with her, and all the ones to follow. Maybe we'll see you at Dona's group in July?:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->