sore and lots of perineum pressure... what do I do? Help :(!

Stellae

Reaction score
I'm only 19 weeks, and terrified what this will mean for my pregnancy as it progresses and recovery. I delivered my first son with the aid of forceps and had a 2nd degree tear, and most of the time I feel sore and like things are hanging too low! In fact physically I look more swollen and even a little "pushed out" down there, though at my last ultrasound the radiologist said everything looked normal.

I have a low-lying placenta (1.5 cm from opening) and my son sat very, very low, so I kind of think I'm screwed... anyone else going through this?! I'll ask the midwife what to do besides kegels and abs/back/groin exercises, but does anyone else have advise? I'm afraid I'm going to have this baby then have to deal with prolapse, or feeling sore and destroyed down there for the rest of my life :nope:!!!

I havent been told where placenta lies with me but I know what you mean about being sore...It seems like everyday I am sore down real low...I have some excess skin from my other 2 kids so that may be some of it but I want to feel normal so bad

Yeah. I feel like that every pregnancy, i tore with my 1st and get lots of pressure where my scar is. But its never caused an issue, i didn't even tear again at all with my next two births. As for the placenta im not sure ive never had a low one.

It seems like everyday I am sore down real low...I have some excess skin from my other 2 kids so that may be some of it but I want to feel normal so bad

I'm the same way, plus I have interior scarring from the tear. To add to my joy I found a few varicose veins right in the area where I'm sore, so I'm sure that's not helping!

If only I'd known how easy a pregnancy I had with my son, I wouldn't have complained as much!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->