Sore belly

myra

Reaction score
Anyone else have a really sore area in abdomen? Mine is on the left above my belly button/below my rib cage. It's been sore on and off for about 4 days, feeling almost as if I've pulled a muscle. Some times it hurts more than others (sometimes accompanied by twinges I n my middle back on that side...maybe these are minor Braxton hicks?). Earlier this week I started having Braxton Hicks- rather strong but irregular. Maybe it's sore from that? When I pick up my son or something heavy, it also feels like I'm pulling a muscle there. My son was born at 29 weeks and I was on bedrest for a couple weeks before that so I never experienced BH on that pregnancy

Prob completely unrelated but my left breast has also suddenly gotten very sore

Hey Myra, I have exactly the same ...a real sore spot like a pulled muscle. I have been waking with mine and feel like when my bump is unsupported during the night it pulls something!
Ouch!
Only 2 weeks left to go for me!
:flower:

Hey Myra, I have exactly the same ...a real sore spot like a pulled muscle. I have been waking with mine and feel like when my bump is unsupported during the night it pulls something!
Ouch!
Only 2 weeks left to go for me!
:flower:

Thanks for your reply. Glad to hear im not the only one though sorry you're having pain as well. Do you remember when it started?

Wow- you're almost there! Good luck these last couple of weeks!

Hi, this particular pain/soreness only started in the last week (week 35) but iv certainly had plenty of other aches and pains since week 24!

Everything looked normal today at my ultrasound and my doc said it's very possible that this is a pulled muscle. He said he's even had patients who've gotten broken ribs as their stomach was expanding! Painful though this is, a broken rib puts this in perspective...yet another pregnancy ache to deal with and thankfully it's not worse.

I have the same pain also in back too.. My doc says he has no idea could be a pulled muscle or a nerve baby sits on.. 31 weeks now and have had it from 20 weeks, its worse in certain sitting positions some days, only goes away when i lie down for a while..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->