Sore boobs...how long for?

sandyhen85

Reaction score
Hey ladies, I'm just under 8 weeks pregnant and to begin with my boobs were super sore, but they gradually calmed down. Some days they didn't hurt at all, which I understand is normal however, for the last 4/5 days they only ache if I poke them :blush: I've never experienced breast pain before other than when I had my ectopic earlier in the year and just a couple of days of it prior to my mc last year. Im not trying to be funny, but they are actually super small only an aa/a cup, so even when i got my mens each month they never hurt which make me wonder if they are just too small to really be affected by hormones for too long, or is that just a stupid comment?

The reason for this thread is to see how long everyone else's hurt for, whether there is anyone else that only had pain for the first 7weeks and everything with bump was ok. Because of my Mc at 8/9 weeks last year, i am super paranoid this time around. I am more tired, getting headaches everyday, and have nausea on and off so I do have other symptoms I've just read that tender breasts is kind of a big deal in the first trimester. Thanks in advance ladies x x

I really wouldn't worry about breast tenderness! I had it around 3-4weeks (thought it was my period) and then it stopped until I was maybe 10/11weeks?! After then it's progressively got worse (im nearly 22 weeks now) but to start with I didn't have much!

I wouldn't worry! I was an A cup with DD, and I never got sore boobs through the entire pregnancy! I stacked on the weight, so they are a C/D cup now, and they are sometimes tender, sometimes not during this one, I really don't think not having sore boobs is bad at all. A lot of women don't get bigger boobs either until AFTER the birth when the milk comes in (spent the whole pregnancy with DD worrying about mine staying so small :p)

I had sore boobs for about 8 weeks with every pregnancy... except this one!! They have been sore this entire time, and I'm hating it LOL! I wouldn't worry hun.

thanks ladies appreciate the replies. I have my next scan on Monday and just feel like im walking on eggshells or something, so nervous.

Mine come and go, they are worse at night. But I am relatively busty and they hurt when I turn over in bed etc.

It comes and goes...im in 2nd tri and they are still quite sore some days...didnt experience breast pain at all with my first...

Mine were super sore and during the soreness I went up 2 cup sizes ( B to D ). They hurt from about 7 weeks until about 4 weeks.. Now they are fine just heavier than I'm used to lol

Depends on the day for me lol some days they are quite sore and some I squeeze them a little to make sure they are still sore lol!
With my boys my boobs hurt really bad with 1st bub for ages then with 2nd bub they didn't hurt at all till my milk came in.
I wouldn't worry about it too much.

Mine stopped hurting around 10-11 I think, don't worry I'm sure once baby comes they'll be sore again lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->