Sore boobs not sore anymore?

Lau262

Reaction score
Hi ladies!

So I am quite sure I OV on 1st or 2nd Nov cause we did OPK's and had a peak on the 1st. My LMP was on 9 October so I OV'd quite late (day 23 or so.)

Any way, last week Thursday I still had no AF and so I took a test and got a BFP on a first response and a clear blue which said 1-2 weeks. So I think I am around just over 4 weeks. My boobs were really sore and I've had some morning sickness since last Wednesday but all of a sudden today, my boobs aren't sore at all! I am so paranoid about a missed miscarriage, but really don't know what that would feel like or be like? I've had no spotting or bleeding at all... can anyone please help put my mind at ease while I wait?

Hi,
My story is similar to yours. LMP on 10 10 and had a BFP 2 wednesdays ago. For the past 2 weeks realy sore boobs n painful nipples. Ive been having some backpains n mild cramps this week around wednesday n thursday. Now, since Friday no sore boobs n painful nipples at all.
Im trying not to have a scan until around 8weeks. I had one one wednesday at 5 weeks which showed Gestational sac only.
Im a bit scared because I had a miscarriage in April around 6-7 weeks.
Fingers crossed we have good news.

I know it’s hard but try not to worry. Symptoms come & go at all different rates. I’m 8 weeks & my boobs/nipples were my giveaway from 3 weeks & they’ve been really sore ever since, but about 4 days ago they weren’t as sore & I too worried a little but the following day I woke with them feeling very heavy & sore again & they remain sore still so no doubt the same will happen to you also :)

I'm so sorry you are worried :( I worry about everything too. That said it is normal for symptoms to come and go. With my missed miscarriage I was sicker than any previous pregnancy. I know everyone is different, and after a loss is it super hard not to worry about every little thing, but I hope that you can have some comfort in knowing you are not alone and that what you are describing is very normal for a healthy pregnancy. :hug:

Yes, i was told the same. Sore boobs comes and go. I am on week 10 and on the begining i was quite concern of why i do not feel my boobs sore anymore, i was told by many doctors that it is normal, the symptoms does not need to be all the time, and depends from woman to woman. Now that i am on week 10, i suppose to have my hcg increasing and more pregnancy symptoms, but my boobs are just normal, not feeling any sore there. I am just cramping.

I’m 10 weeks and the only symptom of pregnancy I have now is a bad gag reflex . I did have sore boobs and felt sick but that just seems to have disappeared . It’s such an agonising wait until your first scan !

Symptoms do come and go which doesn’t help and we all can’t help but worry. Roll on our first scans ! Good luck xx

Symptoms aren’t always so constant and it doesn’t mean anything is wrong. I didn’t get any symptoms other than exhaustion until 7 weeks ish and even after that it changed from day to day. I am just now starting to feel like I have a bit more energy...nausea and heartburn come and go, sore breasts come and go, even migraines which I suffered in both previous pregnancies aren’t constant thank god...

it’s hard not to worry, i also still worry but i keep trying to tell myself to expect that everything will turn out okay, i don’t have any proof that it won’t.

Hi ladies!

So I am quite sure I OV on 1st or 2nd Nov cause we did OPK's and had a peak on the 1st. My LMP was on 9 October so I OV'd quite late (day 23 or so.)

Any way, last week Thursday I still had no AF and so I took a test and got a BFP on a first response and a clear blue which said 1-2 weeks. So I think I am around just over 4 weeks. My boobs were really sore and I've had some morning sickness since last Wednesday but all of a sudden today, my boobs aren't sore at all! I am so paranoid about a missed miscarriage, but really don't know what that would feel like or be like? I've had no spotting or bleeding at all... can anyone please help put my mind at ease while I wait?

Don't worry. I've got two children. Ten months and three years. pregnancy symptoms don't really mean anything. It's just your body reacting to hormonal changes. I had days when I felt sick all day. Other days I was ok for some of the day. I had bleeds with one pregnancy. I never had sore breasts. I had period pains with both. It's so rare to have a missed miscarriage. The chance of a healthy baby is way higher. If you arnt bleeding and cramping together then please don't worry. Even then it could be fine. Saying that,we all worry at this early stage it's just a case of riding it out xx

Mine used to come and go. It is a worrying time but I'm sure everything will be just fine :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->