Sore boobs since 8DPO could this be it???

Bettyt63

2 beautiful babies
Reaction score
Anyone else suffering sore boobs in their TWW which is a new symptom for them?

I never get sore boobs ever and here I am with 'bruised' boobs. It feels like I have over done it at the gym and sore underneath and at the sides... The last time I had sore boobs was when I was pregnant with my little girl.

We have now been TTC no2 for 3 years so I can't believe that this could be it, I daren't test because I really can face another failed cycle :(

Or anyone had a similar experience and go on and get their beautiful BFP???

I'm 7 dpo and have sore/heavy boobs. It's always been the first sign for me when pregnant. :)

Oh I'm praying but I really can't get my hopes up!
I'm 13dpo but gonna wait for AF to arrive and if she hasn't by Thursday then I will test! Wish me luck!!!
Are you currently TTC too??? X

Mine feel sore if they're moved or squeezed at all, but they're not uncomfortable just on their own yet. I'm currently 7dpo. I usually get some pain, more in the right boob than the left, a few days pre-AF, but not this early, and not this much on the left. On top of this, my nipples are very sensitive (ticklish-sensation at the slightest touch) and yesterday (6dpo) the space above my breasts but below my collar bones felt like I'd overexerted my pecks all day.

Yes I'm ttc. If you are 13 dpo, just test already!!! :)

:( I'm out, AF arrived this morning! Not sure why my bbs hurt so much when I never ever get any tenderness at all.....

i have this too :( sore boobs (only ever happened once before when i wasnt pregnant) and i was absolutely convinced...i tested this morning and as i stood up, the witch came full force. i guess some cycles are just...different.

sorry you've got another BFN :( I've been trying 23 months now and im on the verge of giving up.

good luck next cycle :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->