sore boy bits?

MummyMummy

Reaction score
my son is 3 and when we go to wash his 'tiddle' as we call his boy bits he squirms as if it is hurting him? same with wiping him at a nappy change and drying him. he hates his 'tiddle' being touched and sometimes cries he's that distressed. is this normal? any advice? we have given him showergel on his own hand and it wasn't a problem then? is he shy?

xXx

Could be that the type of soap you are using is irritating his boy bits. Perhaps try using another type of cleansing soap that is very, very gentle, even going back to baby soap if you have stopped using it.

we use simple shower gel, which has nothing in it and sensitive wipes (pampers kind) usually. i always try to make sure we use sensitive or specially designed for babys.
xXx

When Dan was about 4 he had a problem with his little man, he wouldnt let me touch it and he would cry when I was putting his underware on, is your little boys part red or swollen?? or his little testies do they look red or swollen?? Dan had a twisted testie and had to have a simple procedure to fix it. Hopefully it is nothing hun but have a little look and see if it looks swollen because if it is a twisted testie it needs to be seen asap.
Hopefully it is just the soap or something but better safe than sorry. Good luck hun xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->