Sore bump?

Mummy to be x

The 4 of us...♡
Reaction score
This evening my bump feel so sore, almost like it's bruised but there is no bruise there!

Anyone else experienced this? What is it?

Yeah I get that where the babies back/butt is. It seems to be stretching so much in one spot that it hurts to touch.

Hi this sound's familiar. When i was pregnant toward. The end my bump would feel very sensitive, sore and bruised like feeling. I put it down to the skin stretching so much. Within days stretch marks showed and still had the sensitive feeling. Vaseline helped some for me

Yeah I can feel a hard lump where the soreness is, maybe a bum sticking out and stretching my skin, although my skin doesn't feel too stretched It just feels bruised.

I've been moisturising lots but it doesn't seem to help x

I had this Friday night, like a burning, bruised pain across the top of my bump- I thought it could have been bubs stretching out. Obviously by Sunday it turned out to be ruptured muscles but I'm not sure if the pain Fri was related as they were different pains. Hope you feel better soon!!

I was only saying to my hubs yesterday that my bump is really tender to the touch and feels bruised...I told him It felt like she was tenderising all my internal organs! It's defo where her bottom is sticking out!

I have that a lot. Especially in the mornings when I first wake up, for some reason. It mostly fades as the day goes on. But it sometimes comes back during the day.

I'm feeling this too. When DH is rubbing my bump while LO is kicking it hurts so much I have to tell him to just hold not rub :(

Yep I had a tender spot for ages... its gone now. But I had it for a good 3 or so weeks. Just extra stretching and you can bruise on the inside from kicking etc.

Thanks ladies.

I've got up this morning and it's not sore anymore so I guess he had his bum sticking out or something :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->