Sore, erect, itchy nipple :D

paula181

Reaction score
I cant do things normal haha, for the past couple of days i have had sensitive nipples, but for some reason one is wayyyyyy more sensitive than the other and really erect and bloody itchy!! They both seem to have got darker, is this a sign or my body rebelling :rofl:

xx

haha funny you should say that... my nipples are sooo sensitive and my are erect quite a lot too.. soo annoying! but u are not alone !! x

Mine are sensitve a lot as well, and often feel itchy. Drives me insane!!

Hahaha its well annoying isnt it when you get an itch in the street :blush: when did yours start, and was it an early pregnancy symptom for you??

xx

aaaaargh! my nipples have been the bain of my life since I found out at 5 weeks, itchy nipples is what prompted me to test, lol! now every day I have to place pads smothered in sudocreme on them everyday! they leak and bleed and everything already! oh dear I do apologise for all this disgusting info...................sorry!!!

Oh dear they sound painful, have you tried aloe vera cream from holland and barratt instead of sudocrem? I am only 8dpo, so god knows why mine are like they are :shrug::

xx

So glad someone posted this. I was just this minute laughing about it with my BF. Glad it's not just me :) x

Haha did he give you that vacant look, like my OH does :rofl: they just dont understand do they :) How far gone are you??

xx

Haha did he give you that vacant look, like my OH does :rofl: they just dont understand do they :) How far gone are you??

xx

I'm only just over 4 weeks. Ifound out quite early tho (10dpo) I had a MC in December so I havnt seen AF since lol all seems very unreal x

Sorry to hear about you loss hunny and congratulations on your :bfp: :dust:
xx

Haha its contagious, like when someone yawns!! :rofl:

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh