Sore, full breasts cd 8

Tmav

Reaction score
I'm so confused. I got what I thought was my period right on time (14dpo)but only bled medium 1 day very light the second and barely spotted the third. Now I'm on cd 8 and my breasts just keep getting fuller and they are sore off and on. I took a hpt on cd but it was negative. I'm am pretty sure I o'd last cycle because I temp so I don't think it was a anovulatory cycle. Anyone have any idea why I feel like I normally do a few days before af. Your input would be very much appreciated.

I would test again . sounds like it could have been a late implantation.

the only thing making me feel like its not that is with all my other children I got very sore breasts at like 5 1/2 weeks. I would be beyond that by now and they are only slightly sore. Plus now I am starting to think I feel like I do a few days before I ovulate. but we all know how we are with symptoms. We have them all even when we don't :)

Well each pregnancy was different for me , I hope you get some answers soon.

Mine have been getting enlarged leading up to ovulation lately and then subsiding and then coming back and getting sore about 6-7 dpo. Although I'm 8dpo and they are only mildly full this cycle. So you can have breast changes due to ovulation too..

That's what I think it is because I feel like I am ovulating. Its funny...I am 33 years old and I have been on BC for so long I don't even know how my body is supposed to feel. This is my 7th cycle off BC and my 6th TTC and I feel like each cycle is different. I can't count on any one symptom being the same from cycle to cycle.

I'm the same. I'm 32 and never paid much attention until last year when we started ttc. I had no idea all this was going on until i became hyper aware of everything! Our bodies sure are complex!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->