Sore spot bottom left uterus?

akaimeridia

Reaction score
I'm going to call the doctor tomorrow, even though this may be silly, but at the moment I can't sleep because this is bothering me a bit so I was looking for some advice.

I'm 37 weeks pregnant and just noticed a very tender / sore spot at the bottom left of my uterus, almost where the uterus "ends" I guess. If I press on it, I feel a skinny hard bump, but I don't think it's a baby part because my baby was just wiggling like crazy and this hard lump does NOT move when I press on it. Is it possibly a ligament? I don't feel it on the right side (or maybe I just can't find it because it isn't sore on that side) . It feels really sore if I push on it, but does not cause me pain otherwise. I only noticed it when I laid on my right side, I guess it may have caused it to stretch? Sorry if this sounds stupid, and I will ask the doc, just wondering if any ladies had any insight. So close to the finish line and stupid things worry me lol. Thanks :)

I get this near the top of my bump on the left side, I thought it was baby because it does feel like a lump but like you I do doubt that now and I think it might be a muscle or ligament because I only really notice it when I've been doing certain things around the house where I've been bending and lifting. I haven't asked what it is as the pain isn't there all the time and it only hurts if I push the area, it feels kinda like a bruise.

Thank you for replying! I now actually think that's where the baby's head is. I know they are well protected and you can't really hurt them by pressing on your uterus, but I still don't quite know what that bump is... and I pushed quite a bit for few minutes.. it's not possible that I hurt his nose or his soft skull or anything like that, is it? It's just I feel like his head is very close to the edge of my uterus, it almost doesn't feel like there is a lot of fluid around it. Sorry for the stupid question!! But thanks in advance for any help.

I have a really tender spot lower left that hurts wh en I touch it too hard and KILLS when baby hits it. It usually sets off cramps for a short time when he kicks/punches it. I have an appointment tomorrow so I am asking my doc about it then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->